Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Yesware - Email For Salespeople - Yesware

Yesware - Email For Salespeople - Yesware: "Email for Salespeople.
Track emails, create templates, CRM sync, & more.

Find out who opens your emails and clicks on your links.
Email templates help you say the right thing, real fast.
Sync emails to your CRM with one click.
Get insights into your email with reports."

'via Blog this'


Well, this app is easily integrated in gmail, and into the chrome browser and all this little app wants in exchange is access to my browsing activity (which means allowing one more hook into "monitoring and of course slowing down everything) and of couse the ever so valuable data mining.

I think I just wait until I get a return e-mail!

Stephen C. Sanders, November 9, 2012
EzWebPics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed