Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Thursday, February 3, 2022

You Listen to Others- Why not Yourself?

I have had plenty of time to think about this, and I have yet to come up with a really good answer. Saying that somehow fate has been beckoning me in the wrong direction seems like an attractive re-direct. While I recall there was a great deal of ultimate disappointment in my life. As if all my accomplishments were short lived. 



I guess this sense of both limitless time and then, not so many years later- a sense of limited time. I suppose the idea of spending so much time focusing on my own belongings and how to lighten up, is on the flip side of digging in, on disadvantageous situation t make it even worse. 

Stephen C. Sanders

Feb 3, 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed