Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Online Stores: DatafeedR Project Update

Online Stores: DatafeedR Project Update: . training people to do the “grunt” work so I can focus on the numbers and actually getting my marketing experiments completed.  I have a really bad habit of starting things and not finishing them.  I often suffer from information overload.  but enough of that,   it has been since June 10th since I’ve posted anything about my online store experiment.   I have found out a couple things I believe were not mentioned in the previous post:

1.  Google treats online stores and their related datafeeds differently than other sites as far as duplicate content.  They are not penalized as much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed