Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Liane's Dvars -- Season ב

Liane's Dvars -- Season ב: "G-d is a very touchy subject.  We live in a time where almost anything goes, but one mention of the word and you’re categorized as either an unthinking freak, a scientific atheist.  We often avoid the word altogether, leaving our spirituality to fate, destiny, or messages from the universe.  Rarely will we assign such awesome powers to a force that has a name.  Or a purpose for sending those messages.

Because if we did, the ramifications would be cataclysmic. 

When people ask me why I became “religious” I often correct them and explain how I became religious.  But the why?  The answer to that is easy.  I think it’s the right thing to do. "



Editors Note: Its's nice to see other blogs out there sharing their own personal experiences from the point of view of becoming observant of Jewish religious traditions later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed