Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Netanyahu: 300 New Families to Join Beit El - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Netanyahu: 300 New Families to Join Beit El - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News: "Netanyahu addressed the residents of Judea and Samaria (Yehuda and Shomron), saying: "I understand your pain. I share it. I met dome of the families, I saw the people, the children. I want to tell you what I told them – there is no government that supports or will support the settlement enterprise more than the one that I head. No government has withstood such great pressures that could have harmed the settlement enterprise."

"We live in a very complex environment, and this includes the diplomatic, international and legal aspects. And within this complex reality, we must navigate with good sense and responsibility.""

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed