Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Principal Calls CPS After Mom Lets Daughter, 10, Ride City Bus to School : Free Range Kids

A Principal Calls CPS After Mom Lets Daughter, 10, Ride City Bus to School : Free Range Kids: "It had been brought to her attention, the principal said, by some “concerned parents,” that my daughter had been riding the city bus to and from school. I said, yes, we had just moved outside of the neighborhood, and felt that this was the most convenient way for our 5th grader to get there and back. The principal asked was I not concerned for her safety? “Safety from what?” I "



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed