Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Critics Consensus: Divergent Disappoints - Rotten Tomatoes

Critics Consensus: Divergent Disappoints - Rotten Tomatoes: "When Shailene Woodley criticized TWILIGHT the other day, I was like "Great! She cares about good messages in Y.A. movies", and this made me think DIVERGENT could be good. Bummer.

I think I'll go with NYMPHOMANIAC. I didn't hate THE IDIOTS as I thought I would, and Von Trier no longer follows the Dogma 95 rules. I'm glad. Those rules are supposed to prevent directors from using gimmicks, but making a movie that's so different from the rest is already a gimmick."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed