Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Master Drupal for Free with NodeOne Video Tutorials | The Coding Pad

Master Drupal for Free with NodeOne Video Tutorials | The Coding Pad: " I’ve discovered recently that is an absolute MUST for anyone who wants to learn and master Drupal. NodeOne is a Scandinavian Drupal shop and they have the most amazing collection of free video and written Drupal tutorials prepared by Johan Falk. Johan is a skilled Drupal-er and an excellent teacher who explains concepts clearly and systematically, and even though I’m quite comfortable working with Drupal I still find myself learning from him. He’s also written a Drupal 7 book"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed