Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Thursday, March 1, 2012

striving towards mediocrity | walkah

striving towards mediocrity | walkah: "ongress: SOPA and PIPA. Chances are good that this isn't news to you.

If for some reason you don't know, here's a (technical, but) good explanation of what can go wrong with these bills.

As I watched the events of the day unfold, I was grateful for the new awareness, had a chuckle at those who don't get it, and of course enjoyed the irony of copyright violations by PIPA supporters. However, I was left feeling uneasy. SOPA and PIPA aren't new problems - they are merely the latest efforts in an ongoing battle. I was pleased to see this article in Read Write Web which spoke to what I was feeling:"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed