Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Monday, September 12, 2011

FrumFind.org » 2010 » March

FrumFind.org » 2010 » March: "I was raised specifically not to hate specific groups of people because of who they are. I was raised not to judge people by narrow standards, but was rather taught to try to understand the other persons perspective. Not everybody I come across these days shares this outlook of mine. In fact I am starting to believe that qualities such as being non-judgmental are relatively rare.
The other idea I wanted to share is that in our Torah we are taught some absolute values which we must strive to uphold. However we as a Jewish nation are a complex group. We will not always agree on all things, in fact it more likely that we will disagree about almost everything. It is a cornerstone of the American system that people are allowed to express themselves and believe what they want to believe."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed