Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Sunday, September 18, 2011

What is the cheapest, easiest way to set up your own website?

What is the cheapest, easiest way to set up your own website?: "I know that several hubbers here set up separate web sites under domain names they own themselves. I would appreciate any feedback or advice on the best way to do this especially for people (like me) who aren't total techies but do have basic web experience.

Which web hosting services do you recommend and why? Is it worth it going through the trouble of setting up and owning one's own site, or is someone like me (that is, someone who isn't a web designer or tech support expert) better off just using sites like Hub Pages to generate income?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed