Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Sunday, October 23, 2011

anne bentham

anne bentham: "Two friends decide to do an experiment in dumpster diving. They rent an unfurnished apartment and arrive with only the clothes they are wearing and a flashlight. They decide not to buy any things for 3 months and instead to find all their needs in the trash. They furnish their apartment lavishly. They eat decadently. They dress sharp, and create beautiful art, all from the trash."

This was inspiring and fun to watch. Some of the comments I read about this before watching it criticized the choice of interview subjects, but I have no complaints about that at all. As I'm getting older I'm able to appreciate the reality of things like this rather than judging and discounting right away based on the way people talk, act and look."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed