Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Friday, October 28, 2011

Lessons From the Cockpit: Everyday Wisdom from the Flying Life - Lessons - Act On Your Dreams

Lessons From the Cockpit: Everyday Wisdom from the Flying Life - Lessons - Act On Your Dreams: "Before leaving the next morning, I realized my sunglasses had fallen from my collar at some point during our trek through the woods. We jumped on the Gator and whisked back through the trails until we emerged into the cleared pasture near the knoll where John’s house will ultimately sit. Two deer stood in stark attention on the slope, watching us. Mist from the river below hovered in the treetops to diffuse light from an early morning sun. I knew then that losing the sunglasses was a small price for the image before us. When we found them within the next five minutes, I marked the memory, and find, as pure gifts. "

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed