Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Thursday, December 29, 2011

dot us (.us) DNS error Website Technology Issues forum at WebmasterWorld

dot us (.us) DNS error Website Technology Issues forum at WebmasterWorld: "that's a .us site. I never would have thought of that having anything to do with the difficulties, so I about fell over when I saw the title of adrian's thread - especially the subtitle/description, because that's exactly what's happening with my site. It's not general: I and a couple of other site regulars have intermittent times of not being able to access the site. It may last an hour, or it may last a couple of days. It doesn't seem to be browser related; if it won't open in Firefox then it won't open in IE, and vice versa. One of the site regulars switched to a better ISP, and my ISP set up a different kind of connection for me, and both of those things helped but certainly didn't get rid of the problem."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed