Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Make your HTML5 video play on mobile devices | the HTML5 Center

Make your HTML5 video play on mobile devices | the HTML5 Center: " "I just want my video to work on mobile devices."

Easy.

I'll show you how to get started.

In most cases, the video content already exists in one format or another.

A year and a half ago, I wrote about HTML5 video codecs and why I think H.264 is the clear leader. Nothing's really changed. You still need to support a couple of codecs to be compatible with the full suite of modern desktop and mobile browsers, but as content creators, you get to decide how you want to encode your video content."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed