Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Liane's Dvars

Liane's Dvars: "he first activity was to light my Chanukkah menorah. A table was set near a window with many menorahs already lit. The sight of all of these candles made me feel very proud to be Jewish.

The people I met Thursday night were very friendly, normal, and Jewish. My expectations of the trip started out low since I had never been on a trip where people actually paid money to be on a religious trip. The only religious trips I had been on were ones were Rabbis were trying to do anything they could to get you to be Jewish. They practically gave away those trips for free"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed