Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Friday, December 2, 2011

GIMP on OS X | Free Graphics software downloads at SourceForge.net

GIMP on OS X | Free Graphics software downloads at SourceForge.net: "Note: Please publish my comment in its entirety, the links to my websites help explain who I am, and how it relates to ends users who arrive here. I apologize for the length and for not "only" speaking on the one specific topic. Including this admittedly lengthy post all but guarantees that I will come back quickly to report on my findings regarding using this apparently essential tool, gimp for Mac OS X."

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. Yet the Mac I have (without any expensive software) does not do half of what I need it to do, and I have to go to my PC, edit the images there, and then transfer them. I cant event take some large raw image that lets say is a few megabytes is size, and simple make it smaller for use on the internet. SocialAdvertising.org It's About Changing The Things We Can Change! Stephen C. Sanders

    ReplyDelete

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed