Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Want To Protest Too

I want to protest all the small minded people in the world who only believe what others say. By Stephen C. Sanders, Independent Web Publisher, Author-Innovative Ventures. November 9th 2011 at 6:42pm

I want to protest all the customer service people who find a problem try to help, and then give up and never really care.

I want to protest all my protest that just got deleted!

I want to protest all the customer service people at certain very large web hosting companies and treat me like a moron who knows nothing!

I want to protest all the people who give me simple answers before they have even heard my entire question.

I want to protest all the people who are making policies in government just because they think it will make them popular even though they really suspect and believe that they will not work in the long run.

I want to protest all the people who are perfectly content to create all kinds of difficulty in my life because they perhaps are able to save 50cents!

I want to protest all the small minded people who have no real solid understanding of basic scientific principles.

I want to protest all those people who so readily run after all the plop-plop, fizz-fizz solutions that any thinking person would easily understand only supplies "Fast, Temporary Relief".

I want to protest the fact that no matter how hard I work to create, develop, write-up. explain and establish fairly well thought out and sound business ideas, that no one really seems interested in hearing about them, or investing in them, or in helping me bring these potentially profitable business plans into the market place.

I want to protest what seems to be an oppressive system of low level uninspired and unimaginative thought, that at its finest hour is only able to slow down an endless downward spiral because "they" repeatedly keep trying yo utilize the same fix-it strategy that has certainly and unequivocally already launched us (the U.S) along with the entire world into some sort of endless downward economic and spiritual cycle.

I want to protest an educational system, that today kids grow up learning at best maybe half of the stuff I learned when I was high school.

I want to protest that there really is no group, or plan or organization that is willing to take over the job the US government is so clearly inept at doing.

I want to protest that the entire World has become a more dangerous place to live, simply because nobody was willing to speak out and break away from the system by which the wealthiest people and corporations can pull the strings on all that goes on in the world.

I want to protest that people only believe what the "so called" experts tell them, simply because they are "the experts" even though nothing they come up with ever really works.





I want to protest that, the biggest problem that we and the entire world economy faces, has so much to do with the high cost of fuel, because even as people waited on gas lines in the 70's that nobody ever figured out that it was actually smart to start utilizing solar energy, and designing electric cars.

I wont to protest that it seems that no one who is really in a position to do something about it; realizes that the real solution to our problems here and all over the world comes down to making some difficult choices. Some businesses will suffer, and some people will continue to lose their jobs.



However if the government will not change the way they do things, then they should simply hire some organization that can do things properly.

Think about this one simple fact. When organizations which receive federal funding reaches the end of its fiscal year, they spend whatever money is left, because they know that if they do not use all the money that was "budgeted" by the end of the year, that they cannot ask for more the following year, or that if they do ask for more they will not get it!

If you really ponder deeply what the means, on an across the board level, you will understand my main point.

The US Government endorses and encourages mediocrity. The US government being the "Worlds Largest Economy" should be a profitable enterprise, not some enterprises that continues to rack up endless debt.


Yet the government is now poised to deal the final death blow to the nation that was once powerful and supreme. What it will do is listen to those who will try to place all the governmental ills on one person, even though these very same people were more than willing participants in creating the situation that we now live in.


(To be continued) ...This was the, I want to protest part, not the part that offers the solution! 


I want to protest all the small minded people in the world who only believe what others say. By Stephen C. Sanders, Independent Web Publisher, Author-Innovative Ventures. November 9th 2011 at 6:42pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed