Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Monday, November 28, 2011

Reinvent.com To Launch Proto Domain Optimization & Monetization Platform Next Year | The Domains

Reinvent.com To Launch Proto Domain Optimization & Monetization Platform Next Year | The Domains: " the dynamic duo to have plenty of good names lying around ready to be pressed into service whenever they decide to “Re-Invent” themselves. I still refuse to believe that all the good names are taken up by a few people who kind of kick started an industry.

I don’t feel angry or bitter or anything, I just think somehow that the whole parking thing is fine and all, but really when most people get to domain parking site, they sort of click around a bit, and are happy to be back on their merry way.

I like Tony’s comment about parking being so 2007, not that I was in the game. Every time I bought some cool domain I kept thinking I was going to be millionaire, then I discovered estibot"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed