Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Benyamin Tripp - Google+ - Introducing the Google+ Start-Up Guide I have been having…

Benyamin Tripp - Google+ - Introducing the Google+ Start-Up Guide I have been having…: " I have seen many guides out there that attempt to lower the learning curve but no one wanted to go read a multi-page article about how to use a social network.

And so I decided to give it a try, with a short presentation instead, almost like an intro video.

I have been spending the whole summer freelancing as a full time job and wanted to use my design and user experience skills toward a fun side project that would let me go crazy. I wanted to create something that tells you only the bare minimum of what you need to know to get started and something that is easy to digest. Over the past week, what started as a small side project became my main project.
"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed