Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Facebook Friends Sharing Resources. | Social Advertising Network 1 SAN1.org

Facebook Friends Sharing Resources. | Social Advertising Network 1 SAN1.org: "f the majority of the readers of this post are able to fully grasp what I have been trying to explain above, then I truly do not have to feel even the least bit remorseful in believing that I could have done things differently.

Although I am keenly aware that this post might sound like some sort of concession speech, I really must state as clearly as possible, that I am nowhere near done. I have not given up, rather I am reasserting the value of tenaciously adhering to one’s dreams.

We Are, What We Are About To Become. The concept is not just a nice sounding slogan for us. When a hungry hungry caterpillar become consumed with some sort of unrelenting food frenzy, consuming everything in its path, the unsuspecting simple living creature has no idea what it is about to become."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed