Corpocrat Blog

I Love Free Software

SociableBlog.com : Social Media Blog

Resource Nation Small Business Articles & Advice

Monday, January 23, 2012

Free Horizontal CSS jQuery Dropdown Navigation menu by iTg | InTechgrity

Free Horizontal CSS jQuery Dropdown Navigation menu by iTg | InTechgrity: "Well, it has been a while since we announced the long awaited come back of ours… But it’s never too late to start . So here we are with a new Free Project! I was going through some free psds of navigation menus. I found one really good and thought of converting it to a nicely coded CSS/XHTML menu. But I couldn’t stop myself and added a bit of animation using jQuery! Here you can find the demo and the as obvious the download package."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Facebook

Live Traffic Feed